Saturday, July 23, 2016

Review: Lost Ocean Coloring Book

This book is packed with beautiful drawings created by Johanna Basford she is well known in the
adult coloring world for her 1st book Secret Garden and Enchanted Forest which I will review later in my blog.  There is fun drawings of many under water creatures and many mandala type creations too.  The book is packed with gorgeous animals to color.  The book is well made and of great quality.  The paper is of card stock thickness so there is no bleeding through paper.  It is around 9x8 in size and has  at least 70 pages of goodness.  Also all her books include a 4 page poster spread of an awesome drawing at the back of book that you can remove and frame.   I have included pages that I have colored throughout my blog of this book.  Hope this helps in your decision of purchasing.

This fish I did with gel pens and pencils

 
SaveSave
SaveSave
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment