Friday, July 22, 2016

Review: Pencil Cases

I have 3 types of pencil cases I want to share with you today.  Hope this review will help in your choice of pencil cases.

The 1st case is a wrap around pencil case.  It has its negative and positives which I will mention here.    You can get this case in Amazon and Ebay, I have not seen it in any store as of yet.  It is made of sturdy canvas and in many pretty prints or solid fabric.   It can hold from 36 to 72 pencils.  Pencils are stored individually and it folds at bottom so they won't fall out.  There is a sturdy rope that ties it nicely. I tried storing my pens but it would not roll nicely, I guess that is why its a pencil case lol.   It fits nicely in a purse or luggage.  They have them at a good price.   They come from China.





This next pencil case you can purchase in Hobby Lobby.  It is nice and sturdy made of a denim material.  It closes with zipper which I like. There are a few things I did not like first the pencils are not stored individually, the tabs are wide to where you can stick 3 pencils or 2 pens in each tab.  The other thing I did not like was that it said that it holds 120 pencils and that was not the case. I was only able to hold about 75.  I am using it to hold my glitter gel pens I don't have many of those.





Third case is my favorite.  You can purchase through Ebay (Deluxe PU leather pencil case) for about 25 dollars or less depending on size.  It has a lot of the things I wanted in a case.  There are a few different sizes that hold from 36 to 120 pencils.  You can store pencils or pens nicely and are stored individually.  It has room for eraser or other accessories.  It has 3 dividers (120) and it closes with zippers.  It is made of imitation leather which they have a variation of colors.  I bought a hot pink and a gray one.  Below is a photo of the one that holds 120 pieces.





SaveSave
SaveSave
SaveSave
SaveSave
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment