Thursday, August 11, 2016

Review: Manic Botanic Coloring Book

Well not to happy with this one. First let me say that the drawings are beautiful.  The pages are packed with drawings, but there are two things I don't like .  The first is that the lines on drawings are thick and dark, not much space to color in them. Some areas almost look like blobs of black lines. Sometimes you can't tell what belongs to what.  Second and most important to me is the quality of paper the coloring book is made of.  The cover is of thinner paper then what I am used to.  The pages are thin and when you color the color does not blend nicely, you can see the grainy areas no matter how much you color over it.  Even when I use the blending color pencils it does not work like I expect it.  All in all I will not color in it again.   Whoever leaves me a comment on this post I will send coloring book to them for free.  That way they can try it and see if they still like it.
Here is a sample of what I colored which was one page only.

See the what grainy in between the yellow.



No comments:

Post a Comment