Sunday, October 6, 2024

Review: Underwater Wonders

 This is my second coloring book from Colorit . Again another amazing book. Great quality pages that lie flat because of the spiral binding . Its great that the spiral binding is on top of pages  great for lefthanders like me. I colored a few pages so far . Hope you like it.




Here is another drawing I colored with Ohuhu Markers. I love these markers the colors are rich and makes the drawing pop. I did not color the surrounding areas because I need to conserve the ink. And its not one of my faves . 

The next image I colored with same medium. 

Here is a image I colored but would like to color the surrounding areas but haven’t decided with the color yet. If anyone has a suggestion it will be well received. 


No comments:

Post a Comment